Diabetes can be very misleading. Today we’re going to look at ways to combat Diabetes, an often misunderstood disease.
- Unprocessed food is your ideal food choice. Anything that’s processed you should avoid. These are foods that are in a box, plastic bag or that you didn’t prepare yourself from scratch.
- When eating, take your time. 47 Tips to Reverse Your Diabetes
- Remember. If it was grown from the ground, it is safe to eat.
- When buying food, buy food that will spoil and does not have a shelf life.
- When you see a product that makes a health claim, avoid it as a general rule. Likely it is processed and unhealthy for you.
- Buy your vegetables from your local farmer’s market. Cook at home whenever possible.
- Avoid all types of salts.
With over 100 million being affected by pre-diabetes and Diabetes, there must be a way to stop this epidemic.